At the 4th floor of Ssamzie-gil Mall at Insadong, there is a spot called Sarang-eui Damjang (사랑의 담장) which literally means “fence of love.” 사랑 means love and 담장 is the Korean-style brick fence/wall. It is located few steps away from Pooop Cafe.
What you can do:
- Hang love notes with your special someone or friends
- Enjoy some food at the small cafe
- Take photos
How to get there:
- Take Seoul Subway Line 3 (Orange Line) and get off at Anguk Station – Exit 6.
- Walk straight then turn left to Insadong main street (Insadong-gil).
- You can see Ssamzie-gil Mall along the middle part of Insadong. You can see a store selling “I Love Korea” shirts, Korean flags and Kpop merchandise across the shopping complex.