Character masks have been a beauty trend in Korea since early 2015. If you are bored with your regular white masks, try these cute (others are creepy) character masks to add more fun to your beauty routine and face mask selfie. 🙂
There are several Korean cosmetic brands selling character/animal masks but I have only tried the ones from The Face Shop. I wanted to complete all the characters but panda and sheep masks were out of stock. I got the limited edition Rudolph and Santa masks instead.
The character mask sheet delivers rich moisture to dry and flaky skin with Hyaluronic acid & Collagen. Formula without 4 additives (Mineral Oil, Sulfate, Talc, Polyacrylamide).
- Tiger, fox and dragon: Hyaluronic acid + collagen
- Monkey: apple extract + hyaluronic acid + collagen
- Cow: colostrum + hyaluronic acid + collagen
- Horse: horse oil + hyaluronic acid + collagen
- Puppy: cotton seed extract + hyaluronic acid + collagen
- Pig: honey + hyaluronic acid + collagen
- Rudolph: Gotu Kola
- Santa: hyaluronic acid
How to use:
- Wash your face thoroughly and apply some toner.
- Open the product and put the mask on your face avoiding eye and lip areas.
- Remove the sheet after 15-20 mins. Then apply the remaining serum on your face.
- Lightly tap your face to help skin absorb the serum.
Price: 2,500 won per sheet